Our mailing address is:
Josh and Kelly Hallahan
PO Box 11788
Send us an e-mail with a tracking number for the package, and the date sent.
**Also, when filling out the customs form- list the "garage sale price" and not the actual retail value- this will help us avoid unnecessary fees at the Post Office**
Ideas for Care Packages:
- Notes from you and your family
- Recent picture of you and your family or friends
- Seasonal candy, or decor (Valentines Day: conversation hearts, etc)
- Wheat germ (remove from glass jar, place in ziploc and label)
- Wintergreen Lifesavers
- plain m&ms, tootsie rolls, jelly beans, swedish fish, skittles, twizzlers
- Fruit snacks
- Blueberry muffin mix, yellow cake, corn bread or brownie mixes
- Mac and Cheese
- Hormel Pepperoni (shelf stable)
- Starbucks VIA (Italian Roast)
- Starbucks VIA (DECAF)
- Puzzles (cut picture from lid, add pieces and send in ziploc)
- Small toys: Boys current obsessions are Legos, Minecraft, and Avengers. Girls love princesses, sparkles, and baby dolls.
- Craft supplies
- Used magazines and catalogs like Pottery Barn, Family Circle, Real Simple, WonderTime, Parenting, People, InStyle, etc
- Dehydrated or Freeze-dried fruit (blueberries, cherries, strawberries)
- Essential oil supplies (roller bottles, labels, washi tape). Young Living products.