But the One who calls us is faithful! We have much to be grateful for this week and we wanted to share our praise report!
- We have survived our illnesses, and are all currently healthy! Thank you for praying for us.
- While he is almost 8 months old, Seth still hasn't been sleeping through the night yet... until this week! He has been sleeping from 8:30pm until at least 3-4am, and then again until 6:30-7am. This is a welcome relief and I am beginning to recoup some of my sleep debt!
- We shared our vision for Uganda with our youth group on Sunday and it was a great time of opening their eyes to what God is doing around the world and how they can bless the nations wherever they live!
- Last and certainly not least, we spent some time sharing our vision with close friends and due to their generous gift we are now more than 10% funded!
- We would ask that you join us in prayer as Josh preaches at Trinity, Clayton this Sunday. Service is at 10am if you would like to be there!
- And also please be praying for us as we contact our friends and churches to invite them to bless the nations with us!
photo courtesy of flickr creative commons