|Team Uganda: Thanksgiving 2010|
- Sunday- the missionary's own spiritual walk, growth in grace through daily devotions, private prayer, corporate worship and Sabbath keeping.
- Monday- The missionary's personal life, health, safety, financial provision, emotional stability, and well-being.
- Tuesday- The missionary's family life, husband/wife relationships, parenting, children, extended family from whom they are separated, and the model of a Godly family they display
- Wednesday- The missionary as a communicator, facility with the foreign language, cultural adaptation, and communicating the truth by the example they set.
- Thursday- The missionary's ministry, teaching, preaching, witnessing, discipling, boldness, fruitfulness, and satisfaction in their work and open doors through which they may pass to share Christ.
- Friday- The missionary's relationship with fellow workers, a sense of cooperation and not competition, humility, consider others ahead of self, avoidance of pride, working with nationals
- Saturday- The missionary's country of service, stability, freedom, governmental leaders, passports, visas, work permits, etc.
Southern Uganda Missionaries
· Jonathan & Lisa Mayo (Jordan & Ethan) (Home Ministry Assignment)
· Kenneth & Delight Hopson (Kaleb, Austin, & Emilee)
· Lisa Fish (Home Ministry Assignment)
· John & Beth Muehleisen
· Jean Komline (volunteer teaching first grade at Heritage)
· Karli Elsrod (volunteer teaching physical education at Heritage)
· Jessie Mittleman (volunteer teaching art at Heritage)
· Christina Maddalone (volunteer web and marketing development for WGM Africa)
Northern Uganda Missionaries
· Billy & Joanna Coppedge (Elsie Jayne & Lucy Mae)
Eastern Uganda Missionaries
· Michael and Brenda Guilliams (Luke - preschooler) working in the Jinja area in pastoral training/community health and development
New Missionaries Preparing to Serve Throughout Uganda
· Josh and Kelly Hallahan (Caleb & Seth - preschoolers) will be the chaplain at Heritage International School, working with university students
· Scott and Meg Rambo (Timothy - preschooler) will be in Arua working with Coppedges
· Matt and Joy (Morse) Burke (Judah & Lily - preschoolers) will be working with pastoral training/community health & development
· Raymond and Nicole Leisure (Joshua and Katherine) will be in Kampala doing community development and maintenance, and also working at Heritage International School