Friday, May 13, 2011

I refuse...

to sit around and wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself...

We're about to live the dream... to get on a plane to Africa... 

Is there something God has laid on your heart that you're not living out??  We want you to know we're praying for you.  We're praying as we move to Uganda, that you would be brave and obedient to the calling He's given you. We're so grateful we get to follow Him to Kampala- that the dream is coming true- and we want you to know the same joy and thrill of walking in obedience to Him!!!  

This is the song that inspired today's post.  Praying you'd refuse too :)


3 comments:

  1. Bless you for your tenacious faith and obedience to what God has called you to do. I look forward to following your blog as you settle down in Uganda.

    Be of good cheer,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Kelly!

    May I too refuse...

    Your note encouraged me to live fully and wholly for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this post and the song! Praying for you & your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!