- Pray for safety, health, and protection for each person and each vehicle! God wants to do big things, and Satan is trying his best to hinder the work of God. As of yesterday: Matt and Judah Burke, Caleb and Seth Hallahan, and Emilee Hopson were sick. Maybe more I haven't heard of.
- Pray that each participant comes with a soft and open heart to receive all that Jesus has for them. Pray that we would receive His hard word, as well as His tender word.
- Pray for a spirit of unity, trust, and love among us. That team dynamics, and any inter-personal issues we might have would be resolved in a way that brings honor and glory to Jesus. That any conversations that need to occur, would happen.
- Pray that we would act on the lessons we receive, that we would be obedient to the heavenly vision and that we would walk out in the valley what we hear on the mountain.
- Pray that Jesus has freedom to do all that He wants to, and that the world would be transformed because of what He does in us on retreat. May all that we receive not just be for our own betterment, but for the expansion of His kingdom here in Uganda!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Friday Five: Ways to Pray for Retreat
We leave for Fort Portal, Uganda on Sunday morning for 5 days of retreat. Many of our missionaries are ready for break, but more importantly we are all ready for a fresh touch from Jesus! Rev. Alan and Beth Coppedge are our speakers, and we look forward to how the Spirit will use them to speak directly to our hearts. Will you pray for us as we take time away from our ministries, and reconnect with God and our teammates?