Sunday, March 16, 2014

1% Testimony: Emma Opolot

Men's Ministry Sports Evangelism Day
United Faith Chapel (UFC) is more than just university ministry, but closer to a family.  I believe if someone has been a member here they have never regretted it, but rather have been encouraged. This chapel has a lot of ministries that have grounded us in the knowledge of the word of God in different departments: worship, Christian education, compassion and outreach department and administration. It is actually a place where a diversity of talents and gifts are exercised and developed.

Personally, I have been exposed to much Bible knowledge and leadership skills.  I had an opportunity to serve with UFC as Evangelism leader and Prayer leader and I also worked with other ministries.

Since graduation I am employing most of the skills I gained at UFC in my field of gifting: evangelism, teaching, discipleship and singing. -Emma Opolot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!