Sunday, March 23, 2014

1% Testimony: Jasper

I really believe University ministry is important! University is the stage in life where students get a lot of freedom for the first time.  University is filled with lots of temptations, and it is also the phase where life-time decisions are made like marriage, major character development, career and often we meet our last circle of friends. 

The impact in my life: I have a sense of purpose as I represent the Lord here at university. I also have a Christian family here that have encouraged & loved me. Lots of joy when a life is changed.

Currently I serve the Lord with a Cell planting ministry in university hostels (ie dorms), we also organize conferences. In the future I plan to attend Bible college then serve God on a larger scale! -Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!