Friday, March 28, 2014

Mouths and hearts

Matthew 15 

"These people honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me..."

Uganda is a Christian nation.  America was founded as a Christian nation.  But in both of our countries there are many who profess Christianity, but don't let their faith inform their lifestyle.  We honor God with our mouth, but don't live it out.  We cannot continue to claim Christ and dishonor His name. 

Pray and intercede for the people and the land... pray for revival... pray that we would all be true Christians- mouths and hearts wholly His!

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. -2 Chronicles 7:14


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!