Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Fitness Teacher. Gospel Preacher.

 

We were created whole and good. God is a masterful designer and His wonders can be found in every cell of our bodies, every thought in our minds and all the love in our hearts. And we live in a fallen world where our hearts get broken and our bodies will not last forever. These bodies were chosen by the God of the universe for His temple here on earth. It's mind-boggling. It's humbling. And it is motivating!

As you know, I've been on a healing journey for the past two years. And even before that He was stirring my heart to take good care of this body using essential oils and non-toxic products. It's only been in the past 4 years that I've taken exercise seriously at all- and just since October that I made the connection between exercise and my mental and spiritual well-being. 

When I discovered that Revelation Wellness had a fitness instructor training that was actually discipleship and leadership training I was all in! I started my 9 week fitness teacher/gospel preacher training two weeks ago and it has been so incredible to dive into the book of Nehemiah and the Wellness Revelation book with 200+ other people online.  

As we pray and prepare for the ministry God is planning for us next, I know He can use my passion for women living whole and holy wherever He leads us. He is a good Shepherd and we cannot wait to see what He has in store for us. And stay tuned here and on Facebook if you are curious about how I can help you love God, get healthy, be whole and love others!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!