Sunday, October 15, 2006

What a weekend!


The weekend started off with an amazing youth event, Mystery Night All nighter! We had 48 youth out to this event, making it our largest ever! We praise Jesus for the lives we were able to connect with- and the love we were able to show. We are praying that the 18 new visitors would come back tonight for Youth Group, and that we would make a eternal impact on their young lives.

Then, after some sleep (this pregnant body isn't too fond of all-nighters- even though Josh let me sleep a lot through the night), we headed to Josh's parents' house for what I thought was a birthday dinner for his mom and brother Dave. Much to my surprise- it was my baby shower! It is such a blessing to be surrounded by so many godly women and "showered" with such sweet gifts! I was so surprised- I had no idea how my poor friends and family were going to squeeze a shower into my tight calendar. They had it rough, but they pulled it off splendidly! Now the nursery is looking ready for a baby- which is a good thing- the due date is December 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!