Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holding out...

a little longer... while we are impatiently awaiting our new baby, we are somewhat selfishly hoping he will wait until after Thanksgiving (though secretly, I think it would be so amazingly memorable to go into labor at Thanksgiving dinner!). Although my due date is still 15 days away, I am guessing our little guy will be impatient like me and his dad- and show up early. Early is definitely one of Josh's character traits- quite the timely fellow- so maybe our little boy will follow in his dads footprints! I got my haircut in anticipation of his arrival- definitely needed a no-fuss hair-do!

Sadly, I have not spent as much time readying my heart for his arrival, as I have in readying our home and my body. So that is the first order of business as soon as this blog is published. Time for some QT with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!