Thursday, March 08, 2007

We made it!


So we survived our first family illness! Poor little Caleb had a cold for a week, little guy couldn't breathe through his stuffy nose- and he had a pitiful little cough. He was able to smile through most of it- some days he was just too lethargic to try. How sad! It is amazing how my world lights up when he grins! I'm glad he is just about back to normal. He is 3 months old now- and a whopping 16lbs! Life flies by crazy fast!

Fun moment: my dear college roommate, Emilie, called me last week! It was so good to catch up and to hear that she is doing well. Plus, we're planning a little visit in the summer- so I am way excited to see her and Molly!!! It has been far too long- I've been out of college for 5 years. Eww... that sounds so old! Ah well- life goes on and does indeed get better and better- loving my life with dear Joshua and sweet Caleb!

God seems to be on the move at Trinity (I feel like that could have almost been a quote from Narnia). I don't know, there just seems to be a stirring here, the leaders may not all love the direction we're heading- but they seem okay with it. And, glory, I don't know but there is just an expectancy here that I can't quite put my finger on- but it thrills me all the same. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!