Saturday, August 04, 2007

Left you hanging...


Sorry I left you stuck on such a depressing blog all month! I wasn't that depressed this whole time, I promise. In fact, God has answered our prayers in a way of compromise. Since I can't quit, TLC is allowing me to work 30 hours instead of 40- so I get one day off a week and two shorter days! I am rejoicing that there is a light at the end of the tunnell... even if it's a tiny light!

Josh is away in Northern Ireland... but surprisingly I'm quite at peace and not crying all the time as I anticipated! Kristen and my mom are tag-teaming to watch Caleb- such a blessing! And so having Kristen here the first night Josh was away was a gift! It's amazing how God just steps in and is enough when we let Him! I don't lean on Him enough... need to practice that in the mundane as well as the extraordinary moments of life!

Caleb is growing in leaps and bounds...as I'm sure you can tell... he can climb up a few steps by himself.... really wants to stand up and walk... has his first tooth... is sleeping through the night (with only one brief wake up)...and has discover a lovely nap schedule of 10am-noon, and 3-5pm. Amazing.

Oh and we went on vacation... that was wonderful... but Caleb needs me... I'll post about vacation later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!