Here at delanco camp there is so much to be thankful for:
- being here with two out of three of my siblings (we miss you, Jack!)
- watching our three boys (Caleb and Seth and cousin Tim) play together!
- Team Uganda reunited! Glad to serve side by side here- but can't wait to serve together in Africa!
- worship in the Tabernacle
- meeting Jesus at the altar where I first gave Him my heart and surrendered my future to His leading
- lots of great campers!
- the opportunity to share the Word each night
- serving Jesus with Josh- we are a great team!
- steamy coffee on chilly camp mornings, as the mist lingers over the lake