Monday, October 05, 2009

35%! Praising Him!

**Repost. It's official, the paperwork is in the mail- we made it to 35%!!!!!!

"...for every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know every bird in the mountains, and the creatures of the field are mine. If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it. Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats? Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me." -Psalm 50:10-15

He doesn't need us, but we certainly need Him! And He is so good to us. Join us in giving Him thanks and praise! We finally made it to 35%! God is right on time, and we will have health insurance coverage and salary soon through WGM! We are grateful for His provision of health insurance up to this point through some amazing champions- and are so glad they can now pour those resources elsewhere! And oh, how grateful we are for each one who has pledged. But more importantly, how grateful we are to the One who generously provides all things (for us and for those who have pledged). Thank you for each of you who prayed us over this first hurdle! You are so dear to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!