Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hard...

Life is just hard sometimes. The life of a missionary on home assignment... the life of a mama with a sick baby... the EARLY mornings... four generations living under one roof... I'm sure I could dwell on this list... but I don't like to think what would happen if I did...

And so today, at the prompting of Ann at A Holy Experience, I am looking for gold. Yesterday was much better than the day before, as I paused to praise God for the little things, like delight in a pile of leaves. Being stuck inside with two little guys on a stormy day will force me to get more creative! Will you join me on this treasure hunt to find the silver lining in the midst of the storm? Leave a praise note so that I can rejoice with you! Tomorrow I'll let you know how it went, and will hopefully have some delightful pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!