Monday, October 19, 2009

One Thousand Gifts...

Some days all I can do is praise Him for His goodness and presence- not because the days are fabulous- but because I don't want to find out what would happen if I didn't!

164. a thoughtful mother-in-law who let me borrow her car on a rainy Friday165. free $10 lip gloss

166. chocolate chip cookie and a steamy cup of coffee on a dreary day


167. an empty Saturday sprawling before us, to fill as we delight

168. our first WGM paycheck169. a surprise from Josh
(including a gooey chocolate dessert, and a chick flick for a Friday night)

170. snuggles, even from a cranky Caleb

171. His covenant of love... I am chosen!

172. His goodness, though I am often unaware of it


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!