warriors. kingdoms. royalty. armor. weapons. these
things fill our toy bin. a little boy's dream. but the reality is not child's play.
individually, and as a field, we are facing intense spiritual warfare. there are many who are sick, some who are emotionally drained, some who are sleepless, others who face interpersonal struggles. the enemy has set his sights on Kampala. we are walking targets. and while that should scare me, it honors me that he thinks so highly of us; that he thinks we are a threat to be reckoned with.
It's Multitudes on Monday- and even in the face of war- there is much to be grateful for! Join me as I thank Him for His war-time provisions:
- You have already won! (II Cor 2:14)
- victory through the blood of Jesus (I Cor 15:57)
- our position of power: seated with Christ in the heavenlies
- how Satan can only be in one place at one time
- the cross, where Jesus "disarmed the powers and authorities" (Col. 2:15)
- the cross, where Satan and his unclean spirits were destroyed (Heb. 2:14)
- the whole armor of God
- as I resist the enemy in Jesus' name and power, he will not only back away, he actually flees (James 4:7)
- no temptation has seized us, except what is common to man, and God is faithful, He will not let us be tempted beyond what we can bear, but when we are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that we can stand up under it. (I Cor 10:13)
- though we walk in the flesh, we do not war against the flesh. the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds. (II Cor. 10:3-4)
- Your grace that is sufficient for us, for Your strength is made perfect in our weakness! (II Cor. 12:9)
- in due season we will reap, if we do not grow weary of doing good or lose heart (Gal. 6:9)
- we are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (II Cor. 4:8-9)
- we have access to Your throne room 24/7 through prayer (Eph. 6:18)
- when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord lifts up a standard against him (Isa. 59:19)
- we have Your Word, which is the Sword of the Spirit, to combat the father of lies (Eph. 6:17)
- You have given us the keys to the kingdom, and whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven (Matt 16:19)
- You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear (Ps 46:1)
Yes! He has given us all we need! I am so grateful! Praying you are fully equipped for every good work this week. take heart- He has overcome the world!