|Caleb being silly in daddy's tie|
Friday Five: Top Five Favorite Posts! Take a look at some of our all-time favorite posts and get some history if you're a new follower, or stroll down memory lane with us if you've been with us since the beginning! Scroll down to see giveaway details!
|Sethman being crazy with water|
- Enough- 2006 I started blogging as a new mom. This post is just a glimpse into my life and what I was clinging to in those early mommy-hood days with my firstborn!
- Turned Upside-down- 2008 ah, the struggles of adding another baby to the family! and some of our first stirrings towards Uganda... God was doing a lot of big stuff that year!
- The In-Between Times- 2008 I love this post for so many reasons! The quote is great, (I recommend that book for anyone wanting cherish every moment with their little ones), it's just an average glimpse into our life, nothing grand or spectacular just loving the everyday, and that date is still one of our favorite memories! And the autumn leaves- so lovely- don't see those in Uganda!
- Are there Giants in Uganda?- 2011 a post from Josh on our journey to Uganda. It took us two years to raise our funds, and we wanted to hurry God, but as our departure neared we wanted Him to slow down :) His timing is best!
- The Happy and the Hard- a gratitude post. one where i wrestle with the hard eucharisteo of living in a third world culture.
***And details for the giveaway***
- We will be choosing 5 random people to win a Ugandan craft (bark cloth bookmark, or batik wall hanging).
- Leave a comment to enter. Tell us your favorite post, or something you've learned from reading our blog or ask us a question about missions or Uganda! Make sure there is a way we can contact you, if we can't find contact info we will select another winner.
- Winner will be announced Tuesday, 14 February. You may comment until 12midnight EST, 13 February to win!
- For an additional entry, you may leave a comment letting us know you subscribe to our blog or we're in your feed-reader.