Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunshine amidst Clouds

 I've still been struggling with some illness.  But these moments stand out like sunshine in the midst of the clouds.  Gratitude is medicine.  And I'm taking liberal doses!  Hopefully, the doctors have me on the proper treatment now and I'll be well next time I post gratitude in a week! 

a golden afternoon
boys running
time spent here. all here.

helpful little boys
learning the value of work
cold water on a hot day

an impromptu playdate with the cousins
late afternoon sun
energy burning fun

hot dogs and fries after some hard playtime
happy bellies
a sister-in-law to hang out with when the men go see a movie!

1 comment:

  1. "time spent here. all here"
    Wonderful!
    Get well! Remembering you im my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!