Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Five: Testimonies from Baptism

 On Wednesday, we had the sweet privilege of watching 11 students from Heritage International School testify to God's work in their lives through baptism!  What an amazing gift!  It is a wonderful way to end the school year, by providing all of our students the opportunity to profess their faith publicly.

And we are so excited to share this day with you!  The seeds you've been planting through prayer are coming to fruition!




Josh asked each student: "Why do you want to be baptized?"
Josh praying over the students
  1. "I want to be part of God's family."
  2. "I want to take the next step in my Christian life."
  3. "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and I want everyone to know!"
  4. "To show my public faith in God."
  5. "To show my friends and family I am a new creation."
"Father, we dedicate each of these students to You.  Guard them from the evil one.  Give them boldness to continue standing firm in their faith.  And take them deeper in this next year." Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!