Thursday, August 09, 2012

New Look

"Jean, how about this pose." 
As I look at our blog header, daily I am reminded how far that photo is away from our reality... we're still walking hand in hand... but our boys are much bigger... we're in Uganda now and not the states... so much has changed. 

We've changed and grown because of this year in Uganda.  Caleb starts Kindergarten in a week.  Seth will go to school every day.  And I simply cannot believe we've got less than a year left before we do our Homeland Ministry Assignment! 

So I jumped on an opportunity to get our good friend, Jean, to snap some family photos today before she heads back to the states.  The boys thought it was a blast!  I don't know where they come from.  Ok, they're mine. 

Here are a few of my favs:




So glad you're walking this path hand in hand with us.  Jesus is using you in great ways here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!