Friday, October 26, 2012

homemade missions Days #25 & 26 {and a free printable!}

So, this is what we've been working on all week!  Our master suite is coming together.  And I got that stunning footed vase at Wasanii Living here in Kampala!  Having a tranquil space where you can retreat is a must when you host as many guests as we do.  Now this space is quiet and beautiful.  It makes me happy! 

Hostessing is hard work.  And sometimes you need a reminder of why you put in so many hours of seemingly unnoticed toil.  So, I made myself a little printable reminder.  It sits by my make-up, where I will see it daily.  And here is your free printable

Keep up the good work- God sees.  And He is blessed by even your secret effort and your unnoticed good attitude!  I needed this reminder today, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!