Monday, November 05, 2012

He restores my soul...

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul." -Psalm 23:1-3

As we walk in obedience, and follow the lead of our Shepherd- He gives us everything we need.  I was feeling spent and empty on Friday night after a full week of hostessing, and I woke up to a Saturday morning He prepared for restoration.  It was a filling up day.  And so necessary.  He's so good to me!

gifts that restore {#6905-6915}:

6905.  beautiful music, and a paint brush in hand
6906.  my painting buddy
6907.  "at the dawn" playlist

6908.  cathartic journaling
6909.  cappuccino muffins
6910.  Sabbath rest. recharging

6911.  a new friend living here in Kampala
6912.  her gift of pumpkin spice VIA all the way from the states
6913.  how You know just what I need
6914.  this day to breathe deep and embrace that which gives life
6915.  just the words I needed- right on my own blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!