Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beautiful, Stinky Feet

then and now...


“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!” -Romans 10:15  
I'm hard at work on our final newsletter from this side- can't wait to get it in your hands!  It's a review of our first term- but more than that it's a praise report, a challenge, and a tool.  


We don't want to be the only ones with beautiful, stinky feet after this term.  How have you changed because of what God is doing in Uganda?  What have you contributed?  What role have you filled?  What have you learned?

We want to hear from YOU! 

Something I learned?  Don't bring white shoes to Africa.  What was I thinking?  Ok- your turn- GO!  Leave it in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Your family has certainly had a profound impact on my wife and I! God has used you through your life, example, and prayers, to change our hearts. Never in a million years would I consider moving my family somewhere where most consider "scary" and outside of their comfort zone. God has showed me that there is no better place to be than 100% all in! Trusting Him with my family and my life. Excited to see where He leads in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!