- Jesus died for us! (cross shaped treat- ours is rice krispie treat!)
- Even when we fail Him, like Judas, He still loves us (silver coins in an egg)
- The tomb is empty- He is alive! (half an empty egg)
- He calls us to be fishers of men- we can work with Him (goldfish crackers, fish candy, etc)
- We are the salt of the earth (salty treat- pringles were on sale here!)
- We have new life (egg candy- ours are homemade reese's eggs!)
- We can look forward to our sweet reward in heaven (candy in shiny wrapper, or favorite treat)
How do you keep Jesus at the center of Easter? What are your favorite recipes for Easter treats?