|Boys eating a treat at YoGo Frozen Yogurt Factory!|
So what's a girl to do on the road when small children beg to stop at McDonald's every time we enter the highway?
I am not a nutrition expert. And I do enjoy my share of peanut butter m&ms. This is not medical advice, and these aren't all my own original ideas. I've listed some great posts at the bottom for you to check out!
I don't know where you fall on the healthy food continuum- but this is what works for our family. It's our healthy compromise for happy travelers!
In our snack bag this week:
- peanut butter crackers
- twizzler bites (for a happy driver)
- peanut butter m&ms (for happy mama and good kids)
- frozen cheese sticks (so they don't get mushy in the cooler)
- peanut butter
- loaf of whole wheat bread
- Berry Kix
- Lara Bars (for this pregnant mama)