Thursday, January 30, 2014

1% Testimony: Mary

One blessing I count each time I think about university is United Faith Chapel. The way God's Word is taught is something I had never heard before. The truth of God's Word is taught in its totality, nothing relative, just as absolute as it is. The blessing is not only when the Word is taught in Bible study sessions, or prayer meetings, it’s also in the way love is shared through and through. As a young lady the benefits are immeasurable.


The teachings on what God expects of me are the kind that stay with you for a lifetime. Come to think of it, it’s not every day a lady is taught and encouraged to embrace who she is, her femininity and use that for God's glory and become that woman who God has intended for her to become: a home maker, a helper and a responsible woman that the world can look up to and a woman of the Word.

With all that I have learned I am going to teach and encourage women in my community in the truth of the word.  I want to see Jesus set that woman free.  I want to make a difference.

I want to make disciples of Christ where God takes me, and to use what I have been taught and what I have seen in this place, and to live the life that God died for us to have with a purpose.

-by Mary Wanjiru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!