Saturday, January 11, 2014

#here: in links

here- all snuggled up on a chilly morning
The links that have been helping me flesh out my One Word 365 for this year:

How to Walk your Soul back to #here.  Excellent and beautiful advice.  I might read this one every day this year.  So lovely.

Slow. her word has the same heartbeat as mine.

Here: The Only Place to Really Live.  I had forgotten that Ann Voskamp had a Year of Here.

On Creativity and Discipline: at the Rabbit Room.  My new favorite online haunt. "I’m a true monastic at heart, but it has been extremely hard for me to come to a place where I’m not crippled by guilt in my efforts to live in a way that, as Macrina Wiederkehr so lovingly put it, is kind to my own soul." 

And this post- the One Word I almost chose.  Dwell.  It's definitely a part of what He will say this year.  "Dwell here. in this moment.  Abide in Me."

Do you have a Word for 2014?  What links have inspired you for this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!