Friday, June 20, 2014

When You're In The Lions' Den...

I don't know about you, but there are days when I feel like I've been thrown to the lions.

In the middle of transition, as we are packing up our lives for four years, saying goodbye to all the people we love, getting up with a baby countless times a night... these days can feel dark, and dangerous.

He has called us here.  And so I don't want to run away- I want all He has for me here, in this day.  But the enemy... he prowls around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour... and I feel his hot breath on my neck.

Thankfully, God knows how to deal with lions!  And He is teaching me what to do in the midst of the lions' den.  He wants me to fix my eyes on Him, and not dwell on the lions circling.  He can seal the lips of lions.  And He can deliver me.

Here are five things to focus on when you feel like you're in the lions' den {from Daniel 6:26-27}

  1. He is the living God and steadfast forever
  2. His kingdom is the one which shall not be destroyed.
  3. His dominion shall endure to the end.
  4. He delivers and rescues.
  5. He works signs and wonders in heaven and earth!
Whatever your lions' den may be today, He is with you and will rescue you!  

Leave a comment and share how you survive the lions' den!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!