Friday, January 12, 2018

one healthy family

When my kids are healthy I feel like I can take over the world. When they are sick... my world comes to a screeching halt.

One of the reasons I fell in love with essential oils is that they gave me tools to support my children's immune systems. I feel like I have natural options to help their bodies do what they were created to do. I can't protect them from everything, but I have chosen to be proactive and to do what I can. And it has helped us all stay above the wellness line more often than we had in the past.

Some of my favorite immune boosting oils for children of all ages are frankincense oil, lavender oil and lemon oil. Thieves oil is another immune supporting oil blend (heavily dilute for small children). Peppermint oil or digize blend can support your digestive system.

Some great articles:


The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.  The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family.  Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!