Friday, February 09, 2007

Full of lovin'

Yep, those cheeks are full of lovin'! Caleb is 10 weeks old and 14 lbs! And he has begun smiling! I can't express how it thrills my soul to see his face light up when he sees me. And it is this joy that makes the long nights bearable. Even going to work is okay, because when I come home to feed him it's like I'm his long-lost mama... he smiles and wiggles until he is safe and warm in my arms- knowing I've got "the goods".

Our church is still struggling to move in a forward direction- but I am glad we are reading the book "Power Surge". Hopefully this will help us move from a membership driven church to a discipleship driven church. Earlier today I was reading in Mark 7, about a man who was deaf and mute... and Jesus healed him- I know He can heal Trinity too! "And they were astonished beyond measure, saying "He has done all things well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the mute to speak." I know He will do all things well concerning Trinity. I put my faith in Him!

1 comment:

  1. http://evangelismtoday.blogspot.com/2007/02/missional-vs-maintenance.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!