Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Catching up...


Caleb had his baptism at the end of last month. And here it is, the end of another month! Time is flying by! Summer Camp is almost here!

So much has been going on, I don't really know where to start!

The new milestones Caleb has reached: he only woke up once one night this month! He sits up all by himself. He rolls over and pushed himself up onto his hands and knees. He isn't crawling yet, just rocking back and forth! Had his first stay over night at Delanco this past weekend!

This past weekend was the Young Adult Retreat out at camp, and we had a blast! There were about 50 people in attendance- a lot of whom had babies too :) So it was nice to hang out with young families like us. It was also great to see my close friends like Cheryl, Kristen, and Joanna! With Joanna being in Ohio, it is so refreshing to catch up! God really spoke through Darryl, especially the last night (since my awesome husband stayed by our room while Caleb slept so I could go to the whole service!).

The whole message was about how "the word of God is not bound" 2 Timothy 2:8-9 And that since it is not bound, it moves past where I am, and is waiting for me at a future point of need. For instance- God knows exactly how I will be feeling and what I will be needing next week- and He already has a Scripture passage ready and waiting for me. Amazing! So we don't have to worry about the future, we can just be present in the moment trusting that He has gone ahead of us!!! And we need to recognize that this is our "best day ever" simply because He is with us and He is on our side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!