Saturday, October 27, 2007

Joy in the moment...


This is what life is all about... getting loved on (literally) by my sweet baby boy...and being 100% present where God has me. He is the One I must focus on... and He is the only One who can carry me through! I am sitting here drinking apple cider, had a great morning watching a movie with Josh while Caleb took a monster nap. And yeah, I am so blessed by this lazy Saturday- praising Him for His goodness in knowing what I can handle and how to renew me.

1 comment:

  1. HI Kelly!! So glad I found you on here! Caleb is getting so big! Just wanted to say I like reading your blogs! Check out ours soon I'll have some pictures up!!! Your family is in our prayes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...