I have been meaning to write this post for weeks and months. Jamie kick-started my resolve to give thanks. This blog is where it all started for me- thanks, Ann, for creating a Gratitude Community.
And so I begin my journey of one thousand gifts... collecting pieces of God-glory, as Ann would say. And already I am connecting with my dear Savior in a new way. I just started this morning and the list is overwhelming me with joy and delight. Without further-ado, I am grateful for the gifts of:
1. squinty morning eyes
2. snuggly arms wrapped around my neck
3. Kashi Honey Sunshine
4. pear juice trickling down a toddler's arm
5. hot, dark coffee on a gray morning
6. plastic cups and a happy one year old
7. silly brothers babbling to each other, as if they understand one another
8. Josh's possible job opportunity
9. beautiful piano music lending a peaceful tone to our morning...
I will keep posting tid-bits of my thousand gifts- in no particular order- as they occur- each Wednesday- how soon do you think I'll reach one thousand?
What are you grateful for today?