Here's a bullet list in case you don't feel like clicking over (although they expand on each point):
- Pray for those in need of rescue that it will come swiftly.
- Pray for the rescuers- safety, rest, encouragement, in the midst of horror and unrelenting pain.
- Pray for families that have witnessed the unthinkable, are worried about loved ones, and fearful for their own safety.
- Pray for children who need comfort and safety, hugs and reassurance- even if they are physically "fine."
- Pray for governments and authorities that all red tape would disappear and corruption would cease.
- Pray for relief agencies to have wisdom and compassion to make a lasting difference in Haiti.
- Pray for those around you that they would respond not just with what they can do, but with their heart.
- Pray for yourself that you would have a heart of compassion- start now and it will grow.
And this website that challenged how I should respond! Thanks, Generous Mind!