the israelites didn't get to enter in- "the people of the land shall worship at the entrance..." -Ezekiel 46:3; they could only stand at the door and worship.
but He says to me- "therefore, (daughter), having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for (you), through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, draw near with a true heart with full assurance of faith..." -Hebrews 10:19-22
- enter in to His presence often. first thing in the morning. throughout the day.
- enter in to His love. believe it. trust it. bask in it.
- enter in to this glorious partnership-hearing from Him, receiving His plans for each day, participating in His love relationship with the world through service and prayer
- enter in to my inheritance. enter the land and possess it. "Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land that the LORD promised on oath to your forefathers." Deut 8:1
- enter in to His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise Psalm 100:4
- enter in to this moment. be present.
- enter in to the other relationships He has placed in my life and not just linger on the periphery.
The door is swung wide, the garden beckons, the Gardener waits, won't you just enter in? Come sit awhile, enjoy His presence, receive His gifts. Enter in.
Where is He leading you? What will you name 2012?