Monday, April 03, 2017

A new journey...


We are still heading to Uganda with WGM- but I, personally, am starting a new journey. God has been growing in me a passion to care for my body and my family with intention. I want to honor Him with my body. I discovered Young Living essential oils over a year ago and have been exploring their usefulness and benefits for my health and the health of my family as we serve Him in Uganda. Our past term was challenging and stressful, and essential oils are a part of our journey as we continue growing in emotional and physical health.

This body of mine is the temple of the living God and He has called me to serve Him overseas. I don't know where He has called you, but I know He wants you to love and serve with all your heart and with all your strength. Essential oils are a natural way to support our bodies' systems so we can do what we were created to do. So that's one reason I'm so passionate about this product. Stay tuned for more reasons why I am starting to explore the business side of Young Living.

If you are interested in learning more about essential oils I would love to connect with you on Facebook. If you have already been exploring the world of essential oils and want to take the next step you can sign up as a wholesale member on my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!